Thursday, March 19, 2009

Foot Massage Business Joint Venture! Anyone?

I posted the magical foot massage technique in this blog. This technique is passed down from my ancestor to my father and now to me. I call this magic because thanks to implementing this powerful technique, my great great grandfather can bullet-proof like in American movies and fly like in Asian movies.

My friend Jeff checked out the post and follow exactly what I laid down. He was seeing improvement immediately. He then rushed to tell me that this should be kept secretly and I can make a ton of money out of it. And he convinced me. Therefore, I pulled down that post and now I officially call for Joint Venture in the Foot Massage Business.

If you are interested, please provide me your name, address, phone, email, social security number and bank account. I will process your information and pass to my Nigerian friend who are looking for a partner in his US$10 Million inheritance deal.

1 comment: